Chevrolet Line up 2019
In 2019, Chevrolet has a lot up their sleeve. Their lineup promises to thrill as well as innovate. Let’s take a quick peek at their lineup for 2019.
- Bolt EV – The Bolt EV is Chevrolet’s answer to the growing demand for EV vehicles in the country. A cool tidbit of knowledge about the Bolt EV is that it comes with a 240-volt charging capability as standard. Utilizing the 240-volt charging capability will let you fully replenish the battery in just under two hours. The full range of the Bolt EV is an EPA-estimated 238 miles of range on a full charge. The engine is capable of cranking out 200 horsepower as well as 266 pound-feet of torque which lets it go from 0 to 60mph in 6.5 seconds.
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 – The Corvette was introduced in 1953 with only 300 of them being produced. It’s a supercar with an engine which delivers 755 horsepower as well as 715 pound-feet of torque. The exclusive Chevrolet Infotainment system with an 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen is also available. The infotainment system is compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. In addition, the car is available with a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot with 4G LTE data. All trims come with a heads-up display as standard.
- Chevrolet Sonic – Nearly 20 percent of people who buy a Sonic are under 35 years. You can get the Sonic as a sedan or as a hatchback. In 2019, the 1.4L Turbo engine comes standard on all models. Two USB ports are also given as standard regardless of which model you opt for.
As you can see, Chevrolet’s lineup for 2019 has something for everyone. If you’d like to know more, make your way over to a Chevrolet dealership and ask the sales representative any questions you might have.
Jeep a 4×4 adventure and fuel efficiency
There’s nothing quite like Jeep in the market. Even as the SUV has been developed into the fast, great-handling and luxurious segment of the vehicle market, the basic Jeep models have remained unchanged. What is it about Jeeps that have captured the imagination of millions of people over the decades?
The short answer is that Jeep was born during wartime. In 1941 everyone knew that the United States would be pulled into World War 2. The only question was when. This meant that the United States military needed a new kind of vehicle to fight the war. This resulted in them requesting automakers to develop and propose a lightweight “small truck” designed to carry four men or stretchers with some cargo.
This gave rise to companies such as Ford, Willy’s and American Bantam, all competing for the contract to produce the new vehicle. Willy’s won the contract and the hardy and capable Jeep produced by Willy’s won the admiration from U.S. servicemen.
When the war ended, the Willy’s decided to keep making Jeeps. The CJ name stands for “Civilian Jeep”. However, they were practically identical to the military Jeeps that soldiers who returned already knew how to drive. As you can see, the appeal of owning a vehicle hardy enough for the U.S military is enough to create quite a legacy for Jeep.
All models of Jeep since have been evolutions rather than revolutions. Modern Jeeps are still direct descendants of the wartime model. Jeep has 6 models available to choose from today – the Wrangler, Compass, Grand Cherokee, Cherokee, Renegade, and the All-New Gladiator. These deliver 17/25, 23/32, 19/26, 22/31 and 22/30 mpg in the city and on the highway respectively. Numbers for the upcoming Gladiator have yet to surface.
If you’d like to know more about Jeep, head on over to the nearest showroom. The sales representative assigned to you will be happy to clarify all your doubts.
GMC Line up 2019
GMC continues to soar new heights and doesn’t show any signs of slowing down with their 2019 lineup. GMC relies mostly on trucks as well as utility vehicles to cement their place in the market. Let’s take a look at their exciting 2019 lineup.
- Sierra 1500 – The 2019 Sierra 1500 is the fourth generation Sierra in the Sierra family. It has been restyled and made larger in all directions. Despite being larger than its predecessor, it’s 360 pounds lighter. The full-size pickup truck gets a new headlight, fog light, bumper design, a taller hood, and a larger grille. The interior of the truck has also been restyled and enlarged. GMC has stuffed plenty of features into the Sierra 1500 such as a lane departure warning, a blind-spot monitor, a touch screen display, and many more.
- Terrain – The Terrain is a stylish, well-built crossover SUV with a surprisingly quiet and comfortable drive. It also sports excellent driving dynamics. In fact, the Terrain offers more passenger space than many of its competitors. You can get the Terrain with three different turbocharged four-cylinder engines. You can get a standard 1.5L four-cylinder which churns out 170 horsepower and 203lb-ft of torque. You can also go a step further and get a powerful 2.0L turbo four-cylinder engine. Both engines are mated to a nine-speed automatic gearbox. The largest petrol engine can tow up to 3,500 pounds, which is excellent for a crossover.
If you’d like to know even more about GMC’s excellent lineup for 2019, make your way over to a GMC dealership. The sales representative assigned to you will be happy to tell you anything you’d like to know about the current year’s lineup of GMC-badged vehicles. You can even schedule a test drive if any of GMC’s offerings tickle your fancy.
Irresistible Offers At Our Model Year-End Sale
There’s never been a better time to buy a new car than right now, and it’s almost time for our model year-end sale. Our model year-end sale is an annual sale where you can save big on excellent 2019 Chevy models. Let’s take a look at a couple of the coolest upcoming 2020 Chevy models which are all set to replace the 2019 lineup.
- 2020 Corvette Stingray (mid-engined) – After being rumored for the better part of five decades, the mid-engined Corvette Stingray has happened at MY 2020. The entire C8 Corvette will be mid-engined and called Stingray, and the transmission will be handled by a modern Tremec 8-speed automatic. The engine specs haven’t been unveiled. However, a motor capable of more than 500 horsepower isn’t unexpected.
- 2020 Chevrolet Blazer – The 2020 Chevrolet Blazer is a street-oriented crossover with fantastic Camaro-inspired design elements. Chevrolet has added a 230 horsepower turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine to their lineup. The car looks like it’s all set to be a smash-hit just like the 2019 edition was.
- 2020 Chevrolet Camaro – If you’re looking for a vehicle which sets a style statement and is heaps of fun to drive, you can’t go wrong with the 2020 Chevrolet Camaro. The car is an absolute joy to ride. Chevrolet has tweaked the front-end styling which has resulted in a much better looking top grille. It’s all set to go on sale in early fall.
We’d love for you to come into our store and have a look at our unbeatable model year-end sale. Talk to our sales representatives, go for a couple of test drives, and compare models to see which car is the best fit for you. We’d be happy to talk to you to find the model that fits you and your personality.
2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
The newest lineup of Silverado presents designs with better towing capability, improved chassis as well as enhanced suspension across the board. If you were looking for a truck that gives performance across the board, then the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD is a perfect choice.
The new range features improved designs suited to complement the superior technology that went behind its creation. Manufactured at the Flint Assembly Plant in Flint, Michigan, the Silverado 3500 HD is now longer, broader and more spacious than ever before. With a maximum towing capacity of 35,500 pounds, you can pretty much tow everything in the market. It’s also well suited for use as a trailer, and with a wheelbase that has been expanded using models from Crew Cab, the Silverado 3500 HD combines convenience with superior usability.
The HD trucks also feature 15 different camera angles! These need to be installed using separate accessories; however, this increasing vision capability gives broader utility to all drivers. Unlike the 6.0 L engines used in previous models, the Silverado HD comes equipped with the new 6.6L V-8 gas engine. This gives the truck at least 22% more torque than previous models as well as an 18% increase in towing capability as well. When this diesel engine is combined with the new Allison 10-speed, the overall towing capability of the truck reaches a towering 35,500 pounds. The truck also features an automatic ‘4-Auto’ control. This lets the Silverado maneuver between two-wheel drives and four-wheel drives with great ease.
The Silverado 3500 HD is going to be available in five different models. These include the Work Truck, a custom-designed Silverado 3500 HD, LT, LTZ as well as a range designed exclusively for high country truck driving. And you get more flexibility in options – find the Silverado best suited to you by choosing between twenty-two various chassis, driveline, bed as well as cab combinations!
2020 Chevy Tahoe
The 2020 Chevy Tahoe offers excellent acceleration and many other features such as high towing capacity. Read on to learn more about this new model.
The Tahoe offers a 5.3-liter V8 engine that generates 355-horsepower. It is coupled to a 6-speed automatic transmission, offering sudden acceleration. The 6.2-liter V8 engine, on the other hand, offers a higher output at 420-horsepower. This engine is paired to a 10-speed automatic transmission
The Tahoe gets a 15 mpg in the city roads with the base model, while it offers a 22 mpg on the highways. Using the bigger V8 engine, it receives 14 mpg on city roads and 22 mpg in the highways.
The Tahoe offers seating space for nine people. It provides 15.3 cubic feet of cargo space on the rear side to the third row. It has 51.7 cubic feet behind the second and 94.7 cubic feet with both rows folded. Also, the cargo floor is high, which allows for better packing.
The Tahoe offers a user-friendly Chevrolet Infotainment System with an 8-inch touch screen. It offers excellent graphics, low response time and smartphone coupling through Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The system offers HD Radio, Bluetooth, satellite radio, audio system, and 7 USB ports.
With the proper equipment, the Tahoe can tow a maximum of 8600 pounds, which equals its rivals. Optional trailering equipment facilitates two-speed active transfer and a trailer bike controller.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration rated 2020 Tahoe at four out of five stars. The vehicle received three stars for rollover assessment and four stars in the frontal crash test.
Safety equipment like a rearview camera and rear parking sensors adds improved safety edge. Besides, it has a Teen Driver system that gives adults better control over driving options of young drivers.